Hello

My name is Janetti and this is my Blog.
I am passionate about knitting and want to share my efforts with others.

I have been knitting for 2 years.

Wednesday 2 January 2008

My Knitting Year 2007 (4)

4. March 07
Ok, strictly speaking I did not finish this in March but that was my intention. This is the v necked cardigan from Twilleys of Stamford winter 06 pattern book. I started this in Dec 06 frogged several times andeventually learnt how to rib. I got to the end of the deep rib on the back and for some reason stopped. I picked this up again in Nov 07 and completed Nov 07 and very pleased with my self too. I loved the wool, it was a nice winter colour, in time for winter rather than out of season as i usually am, and could feel smug at liberating some wool from my stash.

No comments: