Hello

My name is Janetti and this is my Blog.
I am passionate about knitting and want to share my efforts with others.

I have been knitting for 2 years.

Wednesday 2 January 2008

My knitting year 2007 (8)


Sept 07
I started this in France, knitting by the pool in Ile d'Oleron and at Bernay Riviere. This is from Louisa Harding Winters Muse. the original pattern is a coral and red angora with a lace pattern. there was no way I was going to attempt lace again so I did a plain knit. I love the colour combo of hot pink and red inspired by a childrens top i had seen. But as I learnt once i had completed the jumper Louisa Harding makes her patterns short in the body so alas this is too short. My mum has since stepped up to the challenge of horror of horrors cutting of the bottom band and adding some more to the body but I haven't had the guts to hand this over yet!



I can't claim to haave made this , my mum did. This is Rowan damask and she didn't like it and kindly handed her work of art over to me. Thanks mum!

No comments: