Hello

My name is Janetti and this is my Blog.
I am passionate about knitting and want to share my efforts with others.

I have been knitting for 2 years.

Wednesday 2 January 2008

My Knitting Year 2007 (6)


June 2007
By now you are probably starting to get a bit bored of the white duvet background. Bear with me I took all these photos tonight, I will try to vary this next time!
Ok, same pattern as Feb 07 but next size up and in in Debbie Bliss silk. You may wonder at the need to make a 4yr old a silk cardigan and assume my untold wealth ... but no.. this was a bargain find on ebay from Stash. What did I think of knitting with silk - the skeins were a pain as starting the ball off was very fiddley as the yarn is sooo slippy but the garment has a nice luxury feel with the added bonus of washing very well.

No comments: